Block of Apartments For Sale
Set to be Birmingham’s hottest property, featuring spacious one bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, tailor-made for city centre living, designed to the highest specification all with high-end appliances and finished to the highest standards.
Birmingham City Centre – Ready Now
1 & 2 Bed apartments
1 Beds: from £198,950
2 Beds: from £249,950
Location: Broad Street, Birmingham, B15 1DA
- READY-MADE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Immediate yields available with pre-let, fully-furnished apartments
- Achieving 5.1% yield – Rental prices expected to increase by 12.5% over the next 3 years (JLL)
- On the doorstep of Birmingham's business hub
- Outstanding onsite facilities including state-of-the-art gym, dry-cleaning service and 24-hour concierge
- Rare private rental scheme (PRS) opportunity.
Why investors are choosing Birmingham?
- Demand for homes is also high and only set to increase as Birmingham is being forecast population growth of 12% by 2032.
- Since 2009, Birmingham has experienced a 45% rise in average residential property values.
- Within Birmingham, the Big City Plan set to increase the size of the city core by 25%.
- The average residential units, Birmingham’s new build pricing typically ranges between £350 and £500 per sq.ft, although smaller ‘bespoke’ developments are achieving higher rates than this.
- Knight Frank forecasts that residential property prices will rise across the region by nearly 11% over the next five years.
- HS2 has helped kickstart a £1 billion regeneration of the Eastside area of Birmingham where the HS2 interchange is to be located.
Each apartment blends stunning design with contemporary fixtures and fittings - focused around a well-lit, spacious living area and open plan kitchen with stunning views of the Birmingham skyline, offering a glimpse into the city’s future. Luxurious bedrooms and sleek bathrooms complete a truly beautiful living space for the modern professional resident.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
The Forge, Bradford Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B12
£198,000 - £198,000
Downham Market, Nightingale Lane, Norfolk, PE38
£134,995 - £329,995
COMING SOON! Churchfield Gardens, Sandon Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, B17
£150,640 - £215,680
Snow Hill Wharf, Shadwell Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B4
£227,500 - £470,000
COMING SOON! Digbeth, Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands, B5
£200,000 - £500,000